Announcing The Aurum Project AGM
When: Monday 30th October 2023, 7pm to 8pm (Sydney/ Melbourne time)
RSVP: RSVP is essential before 5pm Friday 20 October 2023 - please email your RSVP to email@example.com
- Apologies and attendance
- Confirmation of minutes of last AGM
- Report from Linlee Jordan Director
- Report from Nyema Hermiston President
- Report from the treasurer with annual financial report and audit
- Report from Erica Steele Marketing Manager
- Report and research priorities from Dr Celeste Salter Research Co-ordinator
- Election of Office Bearers
You must be a financial member of The Aurum Project to attend the AGM.
After RSVPing you will receive the Zoom link and the minutes of the last AGM. Be at your keyboard for the duration of the meeting to be considered present.
- accept the minutes of the last AGM
- accept the annual report
- accept the auditor’s report
- accept the annual financial statement
If you are passionate about promoting homeopathy and research, please submit a nomination to join the committee. Please phone (02) 9905 9415 for more details. Nomination forms must be received before 20th October 5pm 2023. Qualifying criterion: you must be a financial member of The Aurum Project.